BA fungicides for trees inhibit several pathogenic fungal infections:
F1, Verticillium dahliae;
F2, Fusarium solani;
F3, Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cucumerinum;
F4, Exserohilum turcicum;
F5, Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. melonis;
F6, Alternaria dauci;
F7, Sclerotinia sclerotiorum;
B1, Ralstonia solanacearum
Mode of Action
- Antibiosis: Fungicides for trees produce a variety of antibacterial substance that inhibit the growth of soil pathogens.BA fungicides for indoor plants contain enzymes and antibiotics that can disrupt the cell walls or metabolism of fungi. Because of these characteristics, BA fungicides are a good choice for controlling fungal diseases in indoor plants.
- Competition: By establishing themselves on plant roots and consuming nutrients and space, BA fungicides can effectively suppress harmful pathogens.
- Induced systemic resistance: By stimulating the plant’s natural defenses, BA fungicides can enhance the plant’s overall resilience against diseases and environmental challenges.
- Plant growth promotion: Increase nutrient availability, promoting root development, and stimulating the production of hormones.
- Biofertilization: Solubilize phosphates and potassium, which can improve the nutrient uptake.
- Siderophore production: Produce siderophores, which are iron-scavenging compounds, that help the plant to acquire iron from the soil.
- Biological control various soil-borne pathogens such as Altemaria solani, Botrytis Cinerea, Fusarium oxysporum, Phytophthora infestans and others.
- Enhance stress resistance and prevent senescence in crops by increasing photosynthetic efficiency.
- Improve soil fertility by activating the potential nutrient phosphorus and potassium.
- Promoting root growth and balancing rhizosphere micro ecology.
- Degrade the pesticide residue in the soil and reduce nitrite accumulation.
- Boost resistance and protect against leaf fungal diseases like powdery mildew.
How to use bacillus amyloliquefaciens fungicide
- Soil drench: 1-2 kg per acre, diluted with water, and applied to the soil as a drench or broadcast. This can help to establish the bacteria in the soil and protect plants from pathogens. Reapply at 28 days interval during whole season
- Foliar spray: Apply 2-3 gram per liter of water and spray to the leaves. This can help to protect plants from pathogens and promote growth. Reapply at 7-10 days interval
- Irrigation: Add 2-3 gram per liter of water and applied through irrigation systems. This can help to establish the bacteria in the soil and protect plants from pathogens. Reapply at 15-30 days interval.
- Compost: Add 1 kg of BA to every ton of compost or vermicomposting material. This can help to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria and suppress pathogens.
- Seed treatment: Apply 100 gram per 100 kgs seed, mixed with seed coating material or slurry to treat seeds before planting. This can help to protect seedlings from pathogens and promote early growth.
Tailor BA fungicide application to the specific crop, growth stage, and target pathogen. This makes it one of the best fungicide for indoor plants, as well as a great option for protecting trees from fungal infections. Combining fungicides for trees with beneficial bacteria for crops can effectively manipulate the soil microbial ecosystem. This can help to improve soil health and promote overall plant growth. Choose a reliable supplier like Novobac for natural plant fungicides.