Bacillus Velezensis biocontrol bellowing pathogenic diseases:
(A) Botrytis cinerea
(B) Fusarium Solani
(C) F. proliferatum
(D) F. vasinfectum
(E) F. solani (Mart.) Sacc.
(F) F. oxysporum
(G) F. sp.,
(H) Sclerotium rolfsii Sacc.
(I) F. verticillioides
Mode of Action
- As an effective antifungal plant sprayproduces a range of antimicrobial compounds such as lipopeptides, polypeptides, and bacteriocins, that can inhibit the growth of various plant pathogen, disrupting the cell membrane of the pathogen, causing leakage of intracellular components and ultimately leading to the death of the pathogen.
- Induce systemic resistance in plants, which is a process in which the plant becomes more resistant to pathogens and environmental stress. This is done through the activation of plant defense mechanisms, such as the production of phytohormones, enzymes, and pathogenesis-related (PR) proteins.
- Produces plant growth-promoting substances such as auxins, cytokinins, and gibberellins, which can stimulate plant growth and development, help plants better tolerate abiotic stress, such as drought or salt stress.
- Secretes enzymes such as proteases, lipases, and chitinases, that can break down pollutants in soil. This process is known as bioremediation and can help improve garden soil quality.
- Outcompete plant pathogens for resources such as nutrients and space. By colonizing the plant and soil environment, antifungal plant spray can prevent the growth of pathogens and reduce their ability to infect plants.
- Root fungicide biocontrol various plant pathogens.
- Induces systemic resistance and enhances plant growth.
- Promotes the growth of beneficial soil bacteria.
- Compatible with other management practices and reduces reliance on synthetic pesticides.
- Improves soil health and promotes sustainable farming.
- Reduces crop losses and increases yields.
- Safe for humans, animals, and the environment.
- Biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Mix the root fungicide powder with water to make suspension, and can be applied via sprayer or irrgation system or drench
- Apply 2-3 kg per acre while sowing to the cultivation medium. Repeat the application serveral time throughtout growing season, normally at the interval of 30 days, depending on the severity of the disease and the desired level of control.
- Bacillus velezensis biocontrol should be applied preventatively, before the disease becomes established. For optimal result, recommend to apply during the early stages of the disease to prevent further spread. It promotes the growth of beneficial soil bacteria for soil fungicide treatment and sustainable farming.
- It is a mesophilic bacterium, which means it grows best at moderate temperatures. The optimal temperature range for growth is between 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F). At temperatures below 15°C (59°F) and above 45°C (113°F), the growth is significantly reduced, and it may not survive extreme temperatures.