Mode of Action
- Nutrient cycling: Beneficial organisms break down organic matter in the soil, releasing nutrients to plants.
- Plant growth promotion: The biofertilizer contains phosphate solubilizing bacteria and nitrogen fixing bacteria, which produce beneficial hormones, enzymes, and antibiotics. It enhances plant root growth and seed germination, increases water and nutrient uptake and tolerance to abiotic stress, respectively.
- Disease suppression: The bacillus subtilis and trichoderma can inhibit plant pathogen growth by competing for nutrients and space.
- Carbon sequestration: It can help to sequester carbon by converting atmospheric carbon dioxide into organic matter.
- Soil structure improvement: The organic granular fertilizer binds soil particles and promoting the formation of stable soil aggregates.
- Enhance soil health and fertility
- Reduce dependence on chemical fertilizers:
- Increase crop nutrient availability, and improve soil structure
- Increase crop plant growth and lead to higher crop yield
- Suppress plant pathogens and reduce the need for pesticides
- Help to sequester carton, reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Enhance the abiotic stress tolerance of plants and combat climate change.
- Promote optimal pH under extreme environmental condition
How to apply Soil Fertil organic granular fertilizer
Soil Fertil is suitable for all kinds of crops, vegetables, Trees and palms. Apply direct to grow media by boardcasting/in-furrow/irrigation before or at planting time. To optimize results, incorporate bio fertilizer by tilling, raking, or hoeing. Soil Fertil is slow release and can last 4-6 months.
- Apply 180~240 kgs per acre for row crops, such as wheat, rice, corn, soybeans
- Apply 400~600 kgs per acre for indoor an outdoor vegetables
- Apply 3~5 kgs per fruit trees
- Apply alone or in combination with various chemical and organic fertilizers. To optimize results, consider replacing 20-50% of your NPK fertilizer with an equal amount of this organic vegetable fertilizer by weight
- Spread the granules evenly over the surface for even distribution of microorganisms.
What situation should I use Soil Fertil
Soil Fertil are a sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative to chemical fertilizers. They are particularly effective in situations such as:
- Nitrogen fixation: Fix nitrogen from the air, making it available to plants. This makes them especially useful for nitrogen-demanding crops like legumes and cereals.
- Organic farming: Utilize natural methods to enhance soil health without the use of synthetic chemicals.
- Soil amendment: Provide beneficial microorganisms that can increase organic matter, release nutrients, and increase fertility.
- Pesticide reduction: Suppress plant diseases and pests, reducing the need for chemical pesticides.
- Sustainable agritech practices: Promote sustainable production and reduce the need for costly inputs and transportation costs, saving costs and minimizing environmental impact.
- Cost-effective: Can be more cost-effective than chemical fertilizers, especially for small-scale farmers.
- Limited access to chemical fertilizers: In areas with limited access to chemical fertilizers, it provides a viable alternative.
Can Soil Fertil microbial fertilizer replace the NPK fertilizer during grow season
Soil Fertil can provide similar benefits to chemical fertilizers of nutrient enrichment and soil health improvement. However, organic methods are not to replace traditional chemical NPK fertilizers entirely.
Their effectiveness can also vary depending on the specific microorganisms and the type of crop.
Consult with a local agronomist or specialist before adopting any new agricultural practices, including organic farming techniques.