- Black Scurf (Rhizoctonia Solani)
- Fusarium Dry Rot (Fusarium spp.)
- Common Scab (Streptomyces spp.)
- Early blight (Alternaria solani)
- Later blight (Phytophthora infestans)
- Slow Growth & Development
Mode of Action
- BioCoat biologically coat on all over the tuber and in the soil around the tubers where it protects young sprouts and growing daughter tubers. The blight fungicide increases the root absorption area up to 1000 times more than an untreated plant, allows for more efficient uptake of Moisture and Nutrients making it the most robust grass in the fields, giving your potatoes that boost during the initial growing stage allowing for a head start over control that pays dividends at harvest.
- Trichoderma harzianum grows endophytically through plant defending against the spread of soil-borne diseases caused by Rhizoctonia solani and Streptomyces, by a variety of means including nutrition competition, reparasitism and secrete antibiotics
- Bacillus subtilis can produce bacteriocins and antimicrobial peptides through competition to maintain the balance of flora and increase beneficial soil bacteria, while promoting crop growth and enhancing crop stress resistance.
- Paecilomyces lilacinus prevent nematode outbreaks by parasitizing nematode oocysts and second instar larvae, and secreting metabolites such as ashwagandin to control and kill nematodes.
- Promoting healthy root development: The beneficial microbes in the inoculant can help support the growth and development of plants’ roots, which can improve their overall health and vigor.
- Suppressing diseases: The microbes in the blight fungicide can help suppress diseases that can damage or kill plants, such as black scurf, common scab, and nematodes.
- Increasing growth and yield: By promoting healthy root development and suppressing diseases, a potato seed treatment fungicide can help increase the overall growth and yield of crop.
- Improving soil health: Some of the microbes in the inoculant may help improve the overall health of the soil, which can create a more favorable growing environment for plants.
- Reducing the need for chemical pesticides: By helping to control pests and diseases naturally, a potato seed treatment fungicide may reduce the need for chemical pesticides, which can be harmful to the environment and to human health.
Dosage & Method
Dilute BioCoat 3~5 times for following seeds treatment,
- Potato……………..1 kg can treat 100~150 kgs potato tube seeds or cutting seed piece
- Garlic ……………..1 kg can treat 20~30 kgs for garlic seed treatment
- Ginger …………….dilute 300-500 times and spray to ginger seed treatment
- Yam…………………1 kg can treat 100~150 kgs yam seeds or cutting seeds piece